English Exit Exam
English Exit Exam Support
- Exit Exam workshops
- Drop-in meetings for quick questions
- Copies of old exams
- One-on-one appointments with professionals
Exit Exam Workshops
The Academic Skills Centre is holding Exit Exam Preparation Groups.
Exit Exam Workshops-6D.8
Are you registered to take the Exit Exam this term? Not sure what the exam is or how it’s graded?
The Academic Skills Centre is holding Exit Exam Preparation Groups
- Monday, December 10th 3:00-4:00
- Tuesday, December 11th 3:00-4:00
- Wednesday, December 12th 3:00-4:00
- Thursday, December 13th 3:00-4:00
- Friday, December 14th 2:00-3:00
Exit Bonanza—5D.2 Monday, December 17th
- Info & Strategies 12:00-1:00
- Writing Workshop 1:00-2:00
- Info & Strategies 3:00-4:00
- Writing Workshop 4:00-5:00
Come by to learn about the exam, get some tips, leave with a copy of an old exam and have your writing looked at by a professional from the Centre.
If you are unable to attend a workshop, come by the Centre to receive information, tips and feedback on your writing.
Exit Exam – General Information
The Exit Exam – Basic Task
Exit Exam – Step-by-Step Guide
Exit Exam – Correctors’ Criteria
Exit Exam – Strategic Tips
Exit Essay Outline
Exit Exam – Techniques and Devices
Exit Exam – Techniques and Devices – Definitions
Exit Exam Phrasing Tips
Quotations for the Exit Exam
- English Exit Exam – Practice Exercises (CCDMD)
- Davis, Fran and Susan Woodruff. Exit with Success: A Manual for Students Preparing to Write the Ministerial Examination of College English. Sainte-Foy: d’argile, 2001.