The Payroll Department is located in the Human Resources Department (Room 4B.7)
Any payroll related question can be directed to: email@example.com
|Karen Guilbault||local 1386|
|Deborah Bassenden||local 1394|
|Connie Tram||local 1489|
Dawson employees are paid bi-weekly by direct deposit into the employee’s bank account.
The following information is required in order to process payment:
- Legal name (first and last)
- Social Insurance Number**
- Date of birth
- Sex (Male/Female)
- Current address (number, street, (apt if any), City, QC, postal code)
- Current telephone and/or cell number
- Banking information:
- Void cheque
- OFFICIAL direct deposit form completed and stamped by your banking institution
- Employee’s signature
Anyone who holds a temporary social insurance number –(number starting with “9”) (non-residents) must provide a copy of the SIN card as well as a copy of the work visa.
Accessing Pay Statements
Employees’ bi-weekly pay statements can be accessed through Omnivox via the MyDawson portal
- Instructions to access your direct deposit statements and tax forms
- Instructions to receive direct deposit statement via email
- To check your direct deposit statement
If you do not have a “My Dawson” account, you must register using these instructions in order to access your pay statements and tax forms.
Electronic Tax Forms
Tax forms can be accessed through Omnivox via the MyDawson portal.
All Payroll forms are available here