The Payroll Department is located in the Human Resources Department (Room 4B.7)
Any payroll related question can be directed to: email@example.com
|Karen Guilbault||local 1386|
|Deborah Bassenden||local 1394|
|Connie Tram||local 1489|
Dawson employees are paid bi-weekly by direct deposit into the employee’s bank account.
The following information is required in order to process payment:
- Legal name (first and last)
- Social Insurance Number**
- Date of birth
- Sex (Male/Female)
- Current address (number, street, (apt if any), City, QC, postal code)
- Current telephone and/or cell number
- Banking information:
- Void cheque
- OFFICIAL direct deposit form completed and stamped by your banking institution
- Employee’s signature
Anyone who holds a temporary social insurance number –(number starting with “9”) (non-residents) must provide a copy of the SIN card as well as a copy of the work visa.
Accessing Pay Statements
Employees’ bi-weekly pay statements can be accessed through Omnivox via the MyDawson portal
- Instructions to access your direct deposit statements and tax forms
- Instructions to receive direct deposit statement via email
- To check your direct deposit statement
If you do not have a “My Dawson” account, you must register using these instructions in order to access your pay statements and tax forms.
Electronic Tax Forms
Tax forms can be accessed through Omnivox via the MyDawson portal.