Dawson community recipes: Kelly Ann Morel shares Zoodles with Creamy Avocado Salad
Kelly’s Zoodles with Creamy Avocado Salad
15 minutes prep time
Makes 4 servings
- The flesh of 2 avocados, with an additional avocado, cubed
- 4 – 6 crushed garlic cloves
- The juice of one medium lemon
- 1/4 cup sour cream (or yogurt)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 medium zucchinis, sliced into noodles (zoodles)
- 8 – 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Grated parmesan
- Olive oil (drizzled)
- Roasted pine nuts (optional)
- Using a spiralizer, make your zucchini noodles. Place them in a salad bowl.
- Using a blender, blend 2 avocados with garlic, lemon juice, sour cream, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over zoodles.
- Add cubed avocado and tomatoes.
- Garnish with parmesan, olive oil and pine nuts. Salt and pepper to taste.