Dawson has various frequently used forms available online. This forms can be complete in Acrobat Reader and either printed and given to the people needing them, or, if you have Adobe Acrobat (the complete program and not just the reader), emailed to the recipient.
MYDAWSON PORTAL | NON-ACADEMIC SERVICES
- Facilities Management Work Services needs to be filled out for all service requests, including set ups (exceptions: key requests and code changes). how-to
- Printshop Online Report is searchable by budget code and can be downloaded as a pdf or csv file.
- Printshop Online Web Submission please login to MyDawson portal and choose Reprography and copyrights under the tab called My Omnivox Services.
Forms & Documents
Voicemail Instructions Document is about how to setup and access your Dawson voicemail.
Instructions for the Cheque Request Form: The complete "how to" guide for cheque requests.
Hiring Form (student)
Please contact Anca Oprisi (email@example.com)
Requisition and Hiring Form (non-teaching)
Please contact HR Help (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send Short Term Employment Contracts to email@example.com
Staff and Students Timesheet
Please contact Payroll (firstname.lastname@example.org)
TD1 - Personal Tax Credit Return (Revenue Canada) & TP-1015.3V – Source Deductions Return (Revenu Quebec)
These forms are used to determine the amount of tax to be deducted from an individual's employment income.
Examples of who should be completing these forms - individuals who:
- have a new employer;
- want to change amounts previously claimed;
- want to increase the amount of tax deducted at source;
Absence due to syndical activity.
Form for reporting absence due to syndical activity.
Certificate of Absence Form - Faculty
Certificate of Absence Form - Non-Faculty
Transfer of Availability
Form for teachers to complete to transfer their availability.
Employee Personal Information
For more information, visit the Professional Development page.
Medical and Dental Claim Forms
For more information, visit the Employee Insurance and Benefits page.
Leave of Absence
Device Request Form
Please use this form to request computer equipment such as laptops, workstations, printers and screens.
Objective Test Scoring Service - User Guide
This document outlines the procedure to be followed for submitting Opscan Exams for scanning. Alternatively teachers can also use the Kyocera Scanning Assistant to grade their multiple-choice exams and get the results immediately.