Diploma of Secondary Studies (DES), including:
- Secondary V Language of Instruction
- Secondary V Second Language
- Secondary IV Science
- Secondary IV Mathematics
- Secondary IV History
or academic background judged equivalent to the DES.
(Students with a DES missing any of the above subjects may be admitted, space permitting, but may be required to complete remedial courses.)
Additional Admission Requirements
- An interview is required (English writing exercise)
- Two completed Recommendations Forms from any of the following: teachers, employers, someone from an organization in which you did volunteer work, or someone from a community or social service organization who knows you.
- The Applicant e-mails the English form or French form link for recommendation letters to the Recommender
- The Recommender fills out the form and submits it online
- Both the Applicant and the Recommender will receive an email confirmation with a copy of the completed form
- The applicant then uploads the form as a supporting document in their application
For general, non-program specific requirements, please consult the Admission Requirements page.
- March 1 (for Fall semester)
The program begins in the Fall semester; new students are not admitted into the program in the Winter term.