New Faculty Orientation is Aug. 16
The Fall New Faculty Orientation will be held in person on Aug. 16 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Dawson’s New Faculty Orientation is designed to introduce new faculty to information about college services and procedures, teaching at the college-level, and tips for engaging students.
The orientation includes asynchronous and synchronous components:
- Welcome from the Deans and Directors of Dawson
- Competency based education and the program approach
- Academic integrity at Dawson
- Faculty deadlines
- Faculty roles and responsibilities
- Classroom scenarios and discussion
- Professional development opportunities
This event is open to all new Day and Continuing Education faculty with a Fall 2022 workload.
Please register via this link: RSVP by August 15th at 12pm.