New Faculty Orientation is Oct. 13
Dawson’s New Faculty Orientation is designed to introduce new faculty to information about college services and procedures, teaching at the college level and tips for engaging students.
The orientation includes asynchronous and synchronous components:
- Welcome from the Deans and Directors of Dawson
- Competency based education and the program approach
- Academic integrity at Dawson
- Faculty deadlines
- Faculty roles and responsibilities
- Classroom scenarios and discussion
- Professional development opportunities
This event is open to all new Day and Continuing Education faculty.
Please register via this link: RSVP
More information: https://www.dawsoncollege.qc.ca/oad/new-faculty-support/