- A Diploma of Secondary Studies (DES) or academic background judged equivalent to the DES
- Secondary V Art is considered an asset
- Timed drawing exercise (if possible – information to follow)
Portfolio submissions will be accepted electronically within the Application Centre as of February 8th.
- Portfolio of creative works should demonstrate your interest in the visual arts and communication and will be evaluated on quality, originality and motivation. A variety of mediums are encouraged (example: painting, pastels, coloured pencils, collage, printmaking, sculpture, photography, ceramics).
- Put together your 15 to 20 creative works in ONE multiple-page PDF. Identify your PDF document in this format: “LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME_Portfolio”
- EG: SMITH_JOHN_Portfolio.pdf