- A Diploma of Secondary Studies (DES) or academic background judged equivalent to the DES
- Secondary V Art is considered an asset
- An audio file answering three questions.*
*adapted requirements due to Covid-19
Portfolio and audio file submissions will be accepted electronically within the Application Centre as of February 1st.
- Portfolio of assigned pieces of work that demonstrates your interest in the visual arts and communication. The assignments will be judged on quality, originality and motivation. You should include work in various media (pastels, coloured pencils, collage, printmaking, sculpture, photography, ceramics, for example).
- Put together 15 to 20 pieces in ONE multiple page pdf.
- In a 20-second audio file, the candidate must answer these three questions:
- Why do you want to be a graphic designer?
- What are some of your personal qualities that would lend themselves to a career in graphic design?
- Give an example of the first time you realized the importance of Graphic Design?
- Save your file in mp3 format.