Poster and Video Contest-Guidelines
- Posters or videos can address instances of mathematics from science and technology, from the organization of cities, society, and government, from everyday human activities;(please see the page on the Student Poster and Video Contest)
- Posters and videos must include a full reference list and an acknowledgment of any outside help. A poster or video abstract up to 250 words to explain the theoretical aspect of the mathematics involved should accompany them.
- Posters should have a dimension of 18″ X 24″ or 24″ X 36″.
- Videos should be from 1-3 minutes long.
- Posters should not draw too heavily from web sources.
- There will be awarded 3 prizes for each category.
- Each author of the poster or video must register to Andreea Panait at firstname.lastname@example.org before March 1, 2020.