The Department of Mathematics encourages students to participate in several mathematics competitions. The competitions available to Dawson College students are listed below:
- Dawson Mathematics Competition: The Dawson Mathematics Competition is written in the Fall semester, it is open to all Dawson students.
- Canadian Mathematical Society
- University of Waterloo: Canadian Senior Mathematics Contest
- AMQ: College Level
- University of Waterloo: Euclid
- American Mathematics Competitions 12
For more information, please contact Varuzhan Ohanyan at firstname.lastname@example.org (office: 7B.8, ext: 1779) or Andreea Panait at email@example.com (office: 6B.17-3, ext: 1724).