Join our virtual activities! Choose your event and follow the connection instructions.
Due to health restrictions, there are no in-person tours taking place during Winter Open House.
Some programs/profiles will be hosting Student for a Day in the coming weeks, and the format of those events varies by program. To fill out a form and/or get more information on Student for a Day click here:
Experience Winter Open House on February 9
- Explore programs and profiles of study on our special Open House webpages at https://www.dawsoncollege.qc.ca/open-house/
- Available now: Watch videos answering the most frequently asked questions for each program and profile. You’ll find them on the webpages of the programs and profiles of your choice.
- Attend a How to Apply webinar about the application process. You’ll get a short presentation and a Q&A session on February 9 from 6 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.
- Join a chat with our program and profile representatives and academic advisors to ask your questions on February 9 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- If you are interested in our Science programs, attend a webinar on February 9 at either 7 p.m. or 8 p.m.
New this winter! Science Program Webinar
- Attend a webinar on February 9 about our Science programs. Prospective students and parents can join at either 7 p.m. or 8 p.m. by clicking on the link that will be provided here on that day: https://www.dawsoncollege.qc.ca/open-house/.
How to Apply Webinar
- Prospective students and parents can learn more about the application process by joining a webinar on February 9 by clicking on the link that will be available here on the day: https://www.dawsoncollege.qc.ca/open-house/. There will be a short presentation followed by a Q&A:
- 6 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. https://dawsoncollege.zoom.us/j/91414328347
Program and Profile Chats
- Chat with program and profile representatives and academic advisers on February 9 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Go to the program or profile page of your choice on our website where you’ll find a live link.