- A Diploma of Secondary Studies (DES) or academic background judged equivalent to the DES
- Sec V Mathematics - Technical & Scientific option or Science option 564-506 or 565-506
- Sec IV Environmental Science & Technology or Environmental Science 558-404 or 558-402
- Placement at College English 101 and Basic French 100 (testing may be required)
*An interview may be required.
To ensure that you fully understand the nature of the profession, it is highly recommended that you:
- visit one (or both) of our affiliated cancer clinics.
- volunteer for activities related to cancer treatment.
You may arrange to visit a cancer clinic by filling out the following form and sending it as an email attachment to the clinical instructor(s) listed on the form.
If, following the visit you decide to continue in this profession, you may offer your services as a volunteer to an organization such as listed in the link below.
- Candidates who were not selected for admission may reapply. After three unsuccessful attempts, candidates will be considered for another interview only after all other applicants have been considered and space remains available in the program.
- Students who do not have a clear criminal record check at the beginning of the clinical component of the Program will not be able to complete the clinical component and will therefore not be able to graduate.