Adhoc Room and Lab Booking using Office 365 Calendar
Computer labs (2F.18, 2F.20, 2F.24, 5B.2, 5B.3, and 5B.4) may be booked using Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Outlook Web App.
Computer lab bookings may be cancelled, especially during the first weeks of classes, if Scheduling Department requires the room for a course.
Using Microsoft 365
Log in to Office 365:
Select Outlook mail app:
How to make a booking.
To create a new computer lab booking:
- Select the Calendar function (bottom left).
- Click New > Calendar Event to display create screen
- Enter the meeting name or topic in the Add a Title line
- Select the Start and End date from the drop down
- Click on Add a location or a room (it is clickable)
- Click on Add Room at the bottom of the popup box
- Select the room number from Available room tab, click on All rooms to see all rooms.
You also have an option to see room by category by clicking on Choose new room list from the bottom of available rooms:
- You can use the scheduling assistant to compare schedules for multiple room numbers:
- To complete the booking make sure to remove the rooms you will not need.
- Click send to complete the booking.
Booking requestors will receive a confirmation email accepting or declining the booking.