Top 10 reasons to think about Career Programs
- So much to choose from among the 22 technical programs for every skill set, career aspiration or personal interest.
- Learn from the experts: most teachers have years of experience in their field.
- Super hands-on training: Get out of the classroom and use leading edge equipment in labs and specialized environments, and learn new techniques in studios, through fieldwork and internships.
- Make friends for life: small class sizes give you a significant amount of attention from teachers and create close ties between students.
- Teachers are in a position to provide more one-on-one feedback and advice.
- Lots of networking/mentorship opportunities with professionals including program graduates.
- Learn how every profession now looks to sustainable solutions.
- Start your career right after graduation: 74% of career program graduates find work in their field within a year of graduation.
- Continue studies at university (in some cases with advanced standing, while some may need additional pre-requisites).
- Work and study part-time at university.
On Wednesday, February 9 from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. chat with career program representatives. They’re looking forward to hearing from you!