- A Diploma of Secondary Studies (DES) or academic background judged equivalent to the DES
- Letter of intent
The letter of intent and portfolio submission will be accepted electronically within the Application Centre as of February 8th.
- Applicants should assemble a portfolio of 25 photographs. (Paper/hard copies will NOT be accepted.)
- Portfolio must be shared by March 1st.
- Portfolio images must be jpeg files with the longest dimension of the image measuring 1600 pixel in length.
Letter of Intent
- The letter of intent should briefly describe the applicant’s level of skill, experience and ambitions concerning a career as a professional photographer.
- Deadline: March 1st.
Applicants should have basic familiarity with digital cameras and computers.