Diploma of Secondary Studies (DES), including:
- Secondary V Language of Instruction
- Secondary V Second Language
- Secondary IV Science
- Secondary IV Mathematics
- Secondary IV History
or academic background judged equivalent to the DES.
(Students with a DES missing any of the above subjects may be admitted, space permitting, but may be required to complete remedial courses.)
Additional Admission Requirements
PORTFOLIO (ONLINE ONLY)
- Applicants should assemble a portfolio of 20 photographs as a gallery using an application such as Picasa, Google+, Carbonmade, Flickr or equivalent. Send a link to your online gallery to the Chair of the Professional Photography Department, firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to “share” your gallery if using Picasa or Flickr. (Paper/hard copies will NOT be accepted.)
- Portfolio must be shared by March 1st.
- Portfolio images must be jpeg files with the longest dimension of the image measuring 1600 pixel in length.
LETTER OF INTENT (BY E-MAIL)
- A letter of intent in the form of an e-mail should be submitted at the same time as the portfolio. Send it to email@example.com. The letter of intent should briefly describe the applicant’s level of skill, experience and ambitions concerning a career as a professional photographer.
- Deadline: March 1st.
Please note: Applicants should have basic familiarity with digital cameras and computers.
For general, non-program specific requirements, please consult the Admission Requirements page.
- March 1 (for Fall semester)
The program begins in the Fall semester; new students are not admitted into the program in the Winter term.