To obtain datasheets on a variety of components you can try some of the links below.
Below are a number of links that might be useful:
- Op Amp Tutorial This link provides the student with some fundamental information about operational amplifiers.
- The 555 Timer This link provides the student with some fundamental information about the 555 timer IC.
- Resistor Colour Code Self explanatory
- Digital/Analog/Optics/Computer/Semiconductors Hit this site and you will find some excellent basic lessons. From the top of the menu you can choose between Digital, Analog/Optics/Computers and Semiconductors. It even has a link for testing your HTML knowledge. Each topic has many sublinks that point to more information on each topic. This is a well structured site.
- Motors Motors Motors As the name implies– tons of information on motors including AC, DC, Steppers, Servos, 3 phase and more. Not to mention the fact that there are also tons of links that point to even more on motors.
- ***A Digital Simulator A great simulator (freeware) from Softronix. Not only does it include the basic logic building blocks, but in addition, it provides you with a hex keypad, an interface to your computer’s keyboard, a monitor display, reading and writing from your parallel port, memory, WAV file implementation, oscillators, network call and listen and the list goes on. Download it while it is still available.