Diploma of Secondary Studies (DES), including:
- Secondary V Language of Instruction
- Secondary V Second Language
- Secondary IV Science
- Secondary IV Mathematics
- Secondary IV History
or academic background judged equivalent to the DES.
(Students with a DES missing any of the above subjects may be admitted, space permitting, but may be required to complete remedial courses.)
Specific ministerial admission requirements*
- Sec IV Mathematics – Technical & Scientific option or Science option 564-406/426 or 565-406/426 orSec V Cultural, Social & Technical option 563-504
- Sec IV Science & Technology or Applied Science & Technology 555-404/444 or 557-406/416
*For students graduating before June 2010 or from an Adult Education Centre, the prerequisites are Physical Science 436 and Mathematics 436.
For general, non-program specific requirements, please consult the Admission Requirements page.
- March 1 (for Fall semester)
The program begins in the Fall semester; new students are not admitted into the program in the Winter term.