- A Diploma of Secondary Studies (DES) or academic background judged equivalent to the DES
- Sec IV Mathematics - Cultural, Social & Technical option 563-414
- Sec IV Science & Technology or Applied Science & Technology 555-444 or 557-416
- Placement at College English 101 and Basic French 100 (testing may be required)
- Video statement
Please prepare a brief video (no longer than 4 minutes) in order to:
- introduce yourself and share some of your interests;
- explain why you are applying to this program;
- describe what you think an ultrasound technologist does;
- outline the skills and personal attributes you possess that you believe will make you succeed in this program; (answer in French)
- share any experience you may have had in a hospital environment;
- Please answer the fourth criteria above in French;
- Students who do not have a clear criminal record check at the beginning of the clinical component of the Program will not be able to complete the clinical component and will therefore not be able to graduate.
- The Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services and the Department of Public Health have determined that: “all students within career programs involving clinical fieldwork, where there is a risk of exposure to blood or bodily fluids need to be properly immunized against certain infectious diseases for their own protection as well as that of their clients”. Therefore, students in the Medical Ultrasound Technology Program are required to update their immunizations.