In addition to the MyDawson account you created upon your admission, you need to create a Network account to access WiFi, computers, network drives, etc. To do so, go to MyDawson : My Dawson Life : Network Account.
Your username is your student number. Passwords have to meet complexity requirements. You may use the same password for MyDawson and Network accounts.
- MyDawson gives you access to Omnivox services, MIO, Léa, Moodle.
- The network account is used to login to the wireless network and computers in labs
- It is also used to access H: and S: drives.
- Access to library databases
- If you haven’t created your network account by the beginning of the semester, it is automatically created for you with a default password. In such a case, you must change this password within XXX days (go to MyDawson : My Dawson Life : Network Account).
- Your network account is terminated a year after your last registration. Associated services for printing and Office 365 are terminated at the same time.