Additional Program Fees
Textbooks, Course Packs, and other Supplies ($400-$600)
- Textbooks: Textbooks may be purchased at the bookstore. Variable prices.
- Course packs: Teachers may publish course packs which contain the course notes and laboratory manual.
- Other Supplies: Lab coats and other lab supplies may be purchased in the bookstore.
Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS)
l’Ordre professionnel des technologistes médicaux du Québec (OPTMQ)
- Student memberships for the CSMLS and OPTMQ is approximately $200 for both.
- Upon graduation, it is highly recommended that students obtain national certification by writing the CSMLS National General Certification Exam. As of June 2021, the fee is $955.
Financial aid is available; contact (514) 931-8731 ext. 1186 for more information. All fees are subject to change without notice.