EWEEK IS TURNING SEVEN!!!
Join us for the SEVENTh edition of EWeek
NOVEMBER [12 – 15] 2018
Dawson College’s Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education is proud to announce EWeek 2018. Set to coincide with Global Entrepreneurship Week, this 4-day intensive entrepreneurial boot camp will bring together budding entrepreneurs and the business community for a series of unforgettable events.
EWeek has attracted as many as 2500 participants in the past. This year we hope to inspire and excite just as many people. We have over 50 guest speakers, mentors and coaches in 23 events supported by 30-plus volunteers, 16 community organizations and 10 sponsors. This intensive entrepreneurship boot camp will be offered from November 12th to November 15th, 2018. It includes a college version of Dragon’s Den/Shark Tank called Dawson’s Den. You can even speed-date an entrepreneur!!
There is something for everybody:
- Information Kiosks – Entrepreneurship Support Organizations
- High profile guest speakers and panel discussions from companies and organizations.
- On themes such as Social Innovation, Tech Entrepreneurship, Artist-Entrepreneurs, Creativity, Social Media etc.
- Workshops on Business Ethics, Economic Development and Design Thinking
- Contest – Dawson’s Den
- Speed-date an Entrepreneur: a great opportunity to have one-on-one time with a mentor-entrepreneur
We are looking forward to sharing the dynamism and generosity of entrepreneurial community in Montreal. All our events are free and open to the public.
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Here is a recap video of EWeek 2015 (Thank you Shayne for the recap video!!!)
Video credits: Shayne Hontiveros
If you want to volunteer to help make EWeek a success, please complete the volunteer information form.
EWeek is brought to you by Dawson College and the Student Success Action Plan and Campus Life and Leadership in partnership with the Global Entrepreneurship Week