Diploma of Secondary Studies (DES), including:
- Secondary V Language of Instruction
- Secondary V Second Language
- Secondary IV Science
- Secondary IV Mathematics
- Secondary IV History
or academic background judged equivalent to the DES.
(Students with a DES missing any of the above subjects may be admitted, space permitting, but may be required to complete remedial courses.)
Additional admission requirements
Placement at French 101 level is now a pre-requisite for admission to Languages:
- ALL students in Sec. V French Second Language must have a grade of 77% or higher.
- ALL students in Sec. V French Language of Instruction will automatically place at the 102 level or higher (must have a grade of 65% or higher).
Note: For general, non-program specific requirements, please consult the Admission Requirements page.
- March 1 (for Fall semester)*
*Please note that Languages students are not accepted in the Winter semester.