The Modern Languages Profile prepares students for university studies in literature, languages, translation, education, linguistics, public relations, interpretation, and many other fields.
A diploma in Modern Languages also offers the following career options*:
- Foreign Language Teacher
- Interpreter/Translator for International Organizations and Government
- Customer Service Representative
- Foreign Film
- Human Resources Representative
- Customs/Immigration Officer
- Court Interpreter
- Radio/Television Script Writer
- International Trade Specialist
- International Banker
- Public Health Administrator
* Many of these jobs also require background in other related fields as well. Consider combining the study of language(s) with courses in business, international relations, journalism, etc.