The two-year Science Program will prepare you for university studies in the sciences. You may choose the Pure and Applied Science, Health Science or Environmental Science profile, depending on what your aspirations are.
Among the skills you will develop are:
- approaching problem-solving in a systematic way
- applying the experimental method
- using data-processing technology and electronic forms of communication
- using computerized data-acquisition systems
- identifying the context in which scientific ideas originated and evolved
- using the basic vocabulary of the sciences in French