Graduates of the Computer Science Technology Program will have acquired an integrated set of personal and professional skills, attitudes, and knowledge necessary for entry into the workplace as a software developer.
Upon successful completion of the program, Computer Science Technology Program graduates will be able to:
- Analyze works in the humanities emanating from different historical periods and movements on the topics of knowledge, world views and ethics;
- Understand literature as an exploration of human experience and effectively articulate ideas, concepts and techniques in English;
- Effectively communicate in French orally and in writing in a professional context;
- Take responsibility for sustaining personal health and well-being;
- Analyze, evaluate, develop, test, integrate, maintain, and update software systems;
- Given project requirements, create a software system that implements the requirements in a robust manner;
- Adapt to rapidly changing technology;
- Read, write and interpret technical material;
- Work effectively both individually and as a member of a team;
- Act responsibly taking into consideration professional, societal, and ethical norms.