Employment Status – Double Employment
A person whose job situation, at the date of application, meets the following definitions, must declare him/herself to be in a situation of double employment in the section on “employment status”.
A “professional activity” means a paid activity performed:
- for an employer; or
- as a professional; or
- in a business for oneself; or
- as a self-employed worker; or
- as a contractor; or
- in some other capacity.
A professional activity is the “principal” one when it represents, for the person performing it, the most important of his/her professional activities at the time application.
A person is considered to have a “full-time job” when by performing his/her principal professional activity, he/she:
- is doing paid work requiring an amount of working time corresponding to the number of hours per week or month worked by persons performing similar duties on a full-time basis, according to what is generally accepted in this line of work;
- has a full-time job and is on leave with pay;
- has a full-time job and is on availability with pay.
Any false declaration pertaining to information used in establishing your employment status may lead to your dismissal.