2P.14 Low-tech AL Classroom
2P.14 is the fifth of Dawson’s 2nd generation low-tech Active Learning Classroom and it is located in the Pepsi Forum.
It was built in 2018 and was designed to be a low tech learning environment with flexible table arrangements. It features large whiteboards around the perimeter of the room for use by students.
- 21 rectangular tables that can be setup in multiple arrangements;
- 49 chairs (on casters) for a total room capacity of up to 49 students;
- 6 large wall-mounted whiteboards;
- Colour coding for each writable-glass & whiteboard space identified by coloured wall segments above each board;
Technology, Lighting & Sound
- A single teacher-dedicated SMART Board with a dedicated projector and pull-down screen that assures that the teacher board is visible to all students;
- A sound system with speakers in the ceiling that can broadcast sound from the teacher SMART Board.
For details on how to use the sound system click here.
<to book ? any photos?>