Skip to the content Skip to search
Menu
Read Full Text: Mouralian, Tamara

Mouralian, Tamara

June 28th, 2022

CRLT has helped me achieve the dream of a lifetime and has impacted my life in such a positive way. I am grateful for all the support I’ve had along the way and promise to continue to pave the way for future leaders to strive and succeed.

Read Full Text: Barca, Matteo

Barca, Matteo

June 28th, 2022

It’s an honour to receive this this award and I will also like to take the time to thank my fellow students and teachers for helping me achieve this award.

Read Full Text: Carver, Dallas

Carver, Dallas

June 28th, 2022
Read Full Text: Henle, Isabel

Henle, Isabel

June 28th, 2022

Over the years I have had to overcome many challenges, as I have a learning disability. As I navigated those challenges, I have learned the importance of compassion and perseverance. These are traits that I believe are important as a member of the therapeutic recreational field. I have seen first-hand how kindness impacts the lives…

Read Full Text: Kiran Panwar, Kiran Panwar

Kiran Panwar, Kiran Panwar

June 28th, 2022

As an immigrant and mother of two young daughters, going back to school was not easy. Receiving this award is very encouraging for me both on a personal and career level and will encourage me as I start working with communities and people to promote well-being through positive recreation and community development activities.

Read Full Text: Premathasan, Abisha

Premathasan, Abisha

December 1st, 2021

Earning this award signifies that I am worthy of recognition. After graduating CRLT, I aim to pursue my passion of traveling by working on a cruise ship and manage all recreation activities.

Read Full Text: Krobath, Emma

Krobath, Emma

June 23rd, 2021

I have gone through many ups and downs during my 4 years at Dawson. Luckily, I joined an amazing program, where I was able to develop many skills, meet new people, and most importantly leave a mark.

Read Full Text: Kronenberg, Karlijn

Kronenberg, Karlijn

June 23rd, 2021

I am beyond thankful to be given this award. I have read about Josie Gotfrit, and she seemed like someone I aspire to be. I shall work hard each day to be worthy of this award and portray those positive qualities as well.  

Read Full Text: Pallante, Breanna

Pallante, Breanna

June 23rd, 2021

Since I have dyslexia, winning this award is a motivation for me to continue my studies and become an advocate for people with learning disabilities. I truly hope to one day have as much of an impact on individuals as Holly did.

Read Full Text: Desgroseilliers, Megan

Desgroseilliers, Megan

June 23rd, 2021

I look forward to continuing to work hard on my studies and the bridges that I am building in my program. To have the efforts I put forward be recognized is very affirming.

1 2 3

Last Modified: June 28, 2022