EQ SolidWorks – Intermediate
Registration: Please contact CTD at email@example.com to request the form.
Prerequisite: SolidWorks Beginners (or equivalent work experience)
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is desirable
This course will introduce the more advanced features of SolidWorks. Topics covered will include advanced modeling and assemblies, basic and advanced assembly mates, complex animation, surface modeling, design tables, and drawing management and customization.
Courses subsidized by Emploi-Québec
You are eligible to take these courses if you are:
* a seasonal worker who is not currently working, but retains ties with his/her employer;
* over-qualified for the position you currently hold and the course is relevant to your area of study.
You are not eligible to take these courses if your are:
* employed in the public or para-public sector;
* a full time student;
* unemployed and/or receiving employment insurance or welfare;
* receiving CSST (worker’s compensation) from the SAAQ.
Maximum of two (2) courses per person.
Maximum of three (3) registrations per establishment.
*Online registration is not available for these courses, please register in person.
Saturday, Jan 19 - Saturday, Mar 16
|Saturday||09:00 - 16:00||-2H.23|